Wia's AWS S3 integration allows you to upload a file to an S3 bucket easily, within your Flow.
In your Space, select
Settings from the left sidebar. Then, select
Integrations from the top menu, and click on the blue toggle button to start the integration.
You'll be required to enter your Access Key and Secret Key for your AWS S3 account.
These keys can be found easily in your AWS dashboard. Here's how to do it:
- Open the IAM console.
- From the navigation menu, click Users.
- Select your IAM user name.
- Click User Actions, and then click Manage Access Keys.
- Click Create Access Key.
- Your keys will look something like this:
- Access key ID example: AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE
- Secret access key example: wJalrXUtnFEMI/K7MDENG/bPxRfiCYEXAMPLEKEY
Back in Wia, copy and paste the keys into the fields and hit
- In the Wia dashboard, go to Flows (Flow icon in left hand menu bar) and click
- Enter a name for your Flow
- You will then be redirected to the Flow Builder
- In the Flow Builder, drag over an
Event Createdtrigger node from the panel on the left
Event name, enter the name of the Event you want to trigger this Flow. For more information about publishing Events, click here
- Select your Device from the list, and hit
- Next, drag over an
Upload to S3Flow node from
Actionstab in the left hand panel
- Enter the name of the S3 bucket to which you want to upload the file and hit
Finally, connect the nodes together, and your Flow is complete! When the Event you named is received, the file contained within the Event will be uploaded to your S3 bucket.
Amazon S3 is object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere – web sites and mobile apps, corporate applications, and data from IoT sensors or devices. It is designed to deliver 99.999999999% durability, and stores data for millions of applications used by market leaders in every industry. S3 provides comprehensive security and compliance capabilities that meet even the most stringent regulatory requirements. It gives customers flexibility in the way they manage data for cost optimization, access control, and compliance. S3 provides query-in-place functionality, allowing you to run powerful analytics directly on your data at rest in S3. And Amazon S3 is the most supported cloud storage service available, with integration from the largest community of third-party solutions, systems integrator partners, and other AWS services.